Sunday, January 20, 2013

Women and fashion

Women and fashion are two things that never can be a part. The beautiful, gorgeous, sensual are something related inside. If the God create every woman as a beautiful creation, so we have to take care and flowing out that beautifully. Of course, beauty related with many things, such as clean, health and smart but fashion is important thing to flow out the beautifully it self. Every woman has her own appetite or style but for some time they adapt the world fashion which expand in that time. The design and women dresses mode is moving forward and change in every year. 
The world designer and also local designer always make a new creation and unique design in every early year so that’s why the women fashion is moving forward dynamically. Therefore, mall, outlet and boutique that selling women dress always cramming by consumer which has opinion that fashion is a part of beauty. For my own, fashion is something very important. Whatever it is, clothes that I wear help me to improve my self confidence. 
Clothes are also actualization from our sense of art and appetite we have. I have a particular budget for buying a cloth. To look beauty, we don’t necessary to buy an expensive cloth because the important thing for me is comfortable, fashionable and suitable with my character. Sometime, for making more beautiful looking, I use some accessories such as necklace, bracelet or ear drop. Thing we have to be remembered that cloth we used must suitable with the event and condition, is it wedding party, birthday party, dinner, sport or casual. 
Therefore, every body including me and my friends has a subscriber shop or boutique which selling women apparel. To the owner or waitress I consult which a right cloth for me and my event. They usually give an opinion about the up to date fashion mode which suitable with me. Yeah..that they are…women and fashion, two thing can not be a part. Never be afraid to show up our beautifully by fashion. Important thing to be remembered that beauty is not mean expensive and beauty physically has balance with inner beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment